Plan of Union Hall (.pdf)
Here are the rental terms and conditions for Union Hall according to the mayor's decree nr. 36101-00033/2006 0100 DS dated March 7th 2006.
The priorities when using the Union concert hall are as follows:
- regular town cultural programs and programs for town holidays,
- events of top international and national cultural creators,
- non-profit cultural programs of institutions, associations and independent creators.
On other free dates the concert hall and its associated facilities are available for non-profit programs of institutions and associations and the spaces are rented out at market prices for programs which do not comply with the purpose of the spaces and the cultural and monumental values of the object. Narodni dom charges the user fee according to the adequate categorization and based on the price list confirmed by the council of the institution during its session on December 11th 2009.
During their events, the users of Union Hall have the following on their disposal:
- Union concert hall, the main auditorium for visitors (stalls: 378 seats, balcony: 135 seats), stage, technical support, light park, sound system, hostess and security service as well as the fire safety guards
- use of the wardrobe and bathroom spaces for performers in the backstage
- use of the entrance lobby and the wardrobe and bathroom spaces for visitors
The user (renter) is solely responsible for the event promotion, ticket sale, report of the event to the competent public authority and other services.
The user commits to organise events of concert nature and not sports or other activities that do not comply with the profile of the hall. For installations and arrangement of equipment (props, furniture) that do not belong to the lessor, the user needs to obtain the consensus of the manager.
Narodni dom Maribor is not responsible for objects left in the spaces of Union Hall. Storage is provided with lockers in the wardrobes backstage where the personal belongings of the users can be safely stored.
Prešernova ulica 3, Maribor
Partizanska cesta 3-5, Maribor (backstage entrance)
Gregor Čerič, events manager
+386 (0) 229 40 66 ● gregor.ceric(at)nd-mb.si